Fueled by curiosity, Upper Mississippi Academy serves our students and staff by engaging in innovative, authentic, and challenging educational experiences. Support our mission by donating to one of our GiveMN Campaigns (UMA Native American Education Program, Student Support, General Need) during the month of November.
UMA is participating in the 14th annual Give to the Max giving event taking place this year starting on Monday, Nov. 1 and culminating on Thursday, Nov. 17. Give to the Max is a statewide giving event that raises millions each year for more than 6,000 causes across Minnesota and beyond. Considered Minnesota’s holiday for generosity, donors have given more than $225 million since the inaugural Give to the Max Day in 2009.
Early Giving for Give to the Max begins Nov. 1 and continues through Give to the Max Day on Nov. 17, with random drawings for more than $100,000 in prize grants for Minnesota organizations throughoutthe event.
Each donation made through GiveMN.org qualifies Upper Mississippi Academy for additional grants from the Give to the Max prize pool, thanks to the continued generosity of the Bush Foundation. GiveMN will award:
• $500 Early Giving Golden Ticket prizes daily Nov. 1-16
• $500 Golden Ticket prizes every 15 minutes on Nov. 17
• $1,000 Hourly Golden Ticket prizes every hour on Nov. 17
• $6,000 Power Hour prizes, shared among the top three organizations based on amount raised between 10:00–10:59 a.m. and 10:00–10:59 p.m.
• The Give to the Max grand prize, a $10,000 Super-sized Golden Ticket from all donations made through GiveMN.org Nov. 1-17. Early Giving for Give to the Max begins Nov. 1 and continues through Give to the Max Day on Nov. 18, with random drawingsfor more than $100,000 in prize grants for Minnesota organizations throughout the event.