Locker Items Pick-up Monday, May 4Sally Spreeman
Did your student use a locker at school? Since there is no school on Monday, May 4, this day has been designated to pick-up locker items. All items left in the assigned students locker will be bagged up and ready for pick up on Monday, May 4th. This will be curbside service, parents and students will not be allowed to enter the building. In order to keep the congestion to a minimum we would like our families to arrive for pick up at the designated time listed below. Please use the first letter of your student’s last name when looking at the schedule.
A-L 9:00 am – 11:00 am
M-Z 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Open 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Pull along the curb on Wabasha Street, please remain in your vehicle.
- Post a sheet of paper in your front window with the following information.
- the first (legal and nickname) and last name of your student(s),
- the grade(s) of your student(s),
- the advisory teacher(s) for your student(s), and
- your cell phone number in case we need to call you in your car.
- Belongings will be delivered directly to you on the curb next to your vehicle. Retrieve the bag(s) once the staff member has cleared the area.
Please make every effort to pick-up materials on Monday. Consider checking with your friends and neighbors to consolidate your efforts and help each other out.