Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
The UMA Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) has three primary purposes:
- Help maintain and support UMA’s community
- Provide support to UMA’s phenomenal faculty and programming
- Act as advocates for UMA in the outside community
Meetings are held on the second Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m. in the UMA Cafeteria. The PTO is OPEN TO ALL PARENTS, grandparents and community members who are interested in being involved in the UMA community. There is no cost to participate in the PTO, and we will work with you to find the best way for you to become involved based on your unique interests and schedule. If you have questions or if you’ve got a FUNdraising idea, please contact the PTO: email@example.com.
PTO Meeting Recaps
Subscribe to the PTO Newsletter
Our PTO sends emails only to subscribers. Communications may include:
- volunteer opportunities
- meeting and event reminders
- ways to give back to the community
If you’d like to receive these mailings, please sign up below.