Your generous donations make UMA possible
Now in its fourth year, UMA continues to build a unique learning environment that is innovative and collaborative and supports a high level of creativity and excellence for our students. To do this, we need your support! You can help us in a number of ways:
- Participate in our Annual Fund Campaign to preserve and grow UMA.
- Make a donation online, and consider setting up a recurring gift.
- Inquire about gift-matching through your employer.
- Give in-kind — see our wish list below.
- Participate in the ongoing fundraising programs listed below.
- Invite friends and family members to join you in participating through attending and/or donating to fundraising events such as UMA’s Spring Gala.
Upper Mississippi Academy is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please contact us to request an official tax receipt.
Interested in making a financial contribution to UMA? Make a one-time online donation via PayPal Giving Fund with no fees to you or UMA, or monthly to become a sustaining supporter of our school.
If you prefer you can drop off or mail donations to the UMA office. Checks should be made payable to UMA. Cash donations are also accepted. Please provide exact change. Tax receipts are available on request.
Many employers offer matching donations. Inquire with your company about any matching giving programs, and contact us if you need any forms or documents to complete the match!
Thank you for your continued support!
Make a Sustaining Monthly Donation
Ongoing Fundraising Opportunities
The fundraising opportunities listed below are brought to you through the UMA Parent-Teacher Organization. All funds collected through these opportunities will be used to support the learning pathways and student field trips.
If in-kind donations are more your style, check out UMA’s Wish List below! Please contact us with questions about any of the items listed below, or if you have an item UMA might find useful but is not on the list.
GENERAL SCHOOL NEEDS
CULINARY/EDIBLE SCHOOLYARD NEEDS
SCIENCE / DESIGN & ENGINEERING